Document: MOD01 – Revision 30/06/2022
Enoteca Casa Bava
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196 and articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 679/2016
The owner of the processing of personal data is the undersigned Enoteca Casa Bava , legal and operational headquarters Piazza 27/28 Maggio, 8 Cannobio (VB). The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or to one of the managers, also through a person in charge. The request can also be sent by registered letter or e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Treatments carried out and purposes:
The following personal and identification data of the contact person who will interface with our company will be collected:
- 1.1 Company name of the company or service center, identity of the association, name and surname of the sole proprietorship;
- 1.2 Address of the registered office, operational headquarters or local units;
- 1.3 Name and surname of the legal representative, managers, employees or employees;
- 1.4 Credit institutions with which you have relations and the related bank details;
- 1.5 Telephone number of the switchboard, extensions and fax;
- 1.6 Telephone number of the switchboard, extensions and fax;
- 1.7 Documentation relating to websites developed on behalf of clients.
The data will be processed for the purposes:
- a) Customer relationship management, data acquisition in the case of service provision, product supply, data acquisition for financing, rental or leasing of equipment and software;
- b) Verification of the degree of customer satisfaction with regard to the services offered by Enoteca Casa Bava , through personal interviews, sending questionnaires by fax, mail or e-mail;
- c) Promotion of products or services offered by Enoteca Casa Bava , exchange of communications concerning the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company;
- d) Invio tramite fax, posta o posta elettronica di materiale pubblicitario sui servizi o prodotti offerti da Enoteca Casa Bava;
- e) Promotion of events such as Workshops, Conferences, Fairs where Enoteca Casa Bava is the organizer or participant;
- f) Issue of transport documents, invoices and credit notes, ordinary and VAT accounting, management of receipts and payments.
The provision of personal data referred to above is not mandatory, the refusal would prevent, with particular reference to the sub point. lett. a), the inability of Enoteca Casa Bava to be able to provide the requested service to the customer.
Promotion of products, services, events such as Workshops, Conferences, Fairs where Enoteca Casa Bava is the organizer or participant; business consultancy, development of offers for Enoteca Casa Bava services. In addition to the purposes described above, personal data may also be processed to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation.
Methods of data collection
- Directly from the interested party or at the Enoteca Casa Bava offices, at the time of the establishment of the commercial relationship, the commission of an order, the request for an offer or the stipulation of a contract;
- b) Directly from the interested party through communications via fax or e-mail;
- c) Directly from the interested party on the occasion of commercial visits for the proposal of products or services subject to the activity of Enoteca Casa Bava ;
- d) Directly from the interested party through telephone interviews;
- e) Directly by the interested party through partnerships between Enoteca Casa Bava , and professionals or professional firms with whom the interested party has collaborative relationships;
- f) From public sources such as telephone directories, advertisements by the interested party, through websites that are in possession and authorized to process such personal data;
- g) through the proprietary websites Enoteca Casa Bava when subscribing to the newsletter Enoteca Casa Bava ;
This information is given to the interested party, or to the person from whom the data are collected, at the time of the start of the relationship, will then be registered and collected at Enoteca Casa Bava , with operational headquarters in Piazza 27/28 Maggio, 8 Cannobio (VB). The data will be processed in compliance with the personal data protection code, kept in such a way as to ensure confidentiality, avoid destruction or use by third parties unrelated to Enoteca Casa Bava .
The data will be processed manually (for example, on paper) and / or through automated tools (for example, using electronic procedures and media), with logic related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee security the confidentiality of the data, protected by devices and antivirus that prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing the data.
Data communication and scope of dissemination: The data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects which it uses for the performance of certain activities functional to the provision of its services: Accounting firm for accounting / tax obligations; Business, tax and legal consulting firms or firms, Payment banks; Law firm in the event of a dispute; Public Administration for communications required by law; Companies that provide services for the performance of the activity for which contact has been made and that partially or fully complete the services offered, such as post offices, shippers, couriers. The data will not be transferred abroad.
Storage Time: I dati saranno conservati per il tempo necessario ad esplicare le finalità sopra riportate nel rispetto dei termini di legge, per il periodo corrispondente a necessità fiscali, contabili, amministrative e per documentare la nostra.
Rights of the interested party: pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the European Reg 679/2016 you are recognized and guaranteed the full right to: ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns you or to oppose to their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. This right can be exercised via email to email@example.com . The Data Controller will interrupt the processing when the communication of revocation of the previously expressed consent is received.
Per esercitare i propri diritti, l’interessato può rivolgersi al seguente indirizzo Enoteca Casa Bava, sede legale e operativa Piazza 27/28 Maggio, 8 Cannobio (VB), all’attenzione del Responsabile del Trattamento Dati, oppure può inviare una comunicazione a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint to the supervisory authority: The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event that their requests for information addressed to the Data Controller have not resulted in satisfactory responses. The reference Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.